Monday, May 14, 2012

Recommended Buy : Wide-Leg Chiffon Trousers

Shorts have been a trend for sweet teens up to stylish women for quite a long... And so far I am still not too confident to wear it. Well.. I want something more polite to be seen by elderly around me. So happy... finally Zara accomodate this by having this wide-leg trousers in collection. For sure, many first time shorts-wearer will go through it as entry piece. Transparent black trousers over the solid black shorts is a perfect choice for my personality. I particularly also love the watermark batik-like design all over the transparent black surface. Trousers length shall exactly fit into my height. (cutting the length is a big no-no, as it may alter the total shape of the trousers). And more bonus... black matched with anything I want...! Hahaha... 


Wide-leg chiffon trousers Rp 600.000,-

No comments:

Post a Comment