Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Full Outfit of the Month: Floral Dress

Spring has come.. spring has come... A lot of floral fashion in Zara now. Top, bottom, and even blazer too.  For full outfit, I prefer this floral V-back dress. It reminds me the beautiful tulip garden in Amsterdam. Well... the colourful flowers are well arranged there up and down, and there is still a room on my stomach to breath.. hahah.. So I can match it with clean white handbag and white shoes. Would be cheerful for going out dress for daywear occassion. My quite larger hip would also be hidden by the balooning skirty part of the dress. The decent dress with opening for arm and a little V-back on the back would be okay. I will be more girly.  Weather is quite unpredictable in Jakarta nowadays.. sun and rain could rein interchangeably, amicably. Thus.. I can expect sun smile anytime the whole year to match this floral V-back dress. 



 V-back dress Rp 1.000.000,-


Matched with 2 accessories:

1. Studio cluth bag 34x4x23 cm- Rp 1.299.000,-


2. Pointed court shoe Rp 800.000,-

No comments:

Post a Comment