Friday, May 18, 2012

Fashion Accessories: Woven Ballerina (Matched with Printed Dresses)

At first glance, I think this sea blue - orange highlighted woven ballerina will have difficulties to be matched with. Looking around a lot of printed dress collection, I also firstly doubt whether I could match it with playful colour at shoes without having "chaos". But..not anymore after I tried it. I get it. And I hope you too would get it. Perfect colourful flat shoes with perfect colourful printed dress. Perfectly match for my cheerful casual day for long walk to see things around (windows shopping is an exercise as alternative to gym for lazy person like me. Hahaha..... ) Happy trying...!


Woven ballerina - heel height 0.9 cms - Rp 700.000,-


Matched with:


1. Printed dress with gold piece - Rp 600.000,-


2. Printed dress - Rp 800.000,-



3. Tunic with Gathered waist - Rp 1.000.000,-


4. Sheer dress with contrast - Rp 1.000.000,-


5. Scarf print dress - Rp 600.000,-

No comments:

Post a Comment